Friday, November 10, 2017

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

This time I tried to include all of my peers comments.  I shorten my speech and made sure I included everything that I needed to say in a short amount of time. It was a lot easier doing it this time, because I know what I had to say.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Costanza,

    Great job on your elevator pitch! It’s great that you were able to include most of the feedback that people gave you and that you were able to condense your elevator pitch even more. I also tried to shorten mine and include the fundamentals of my business. I also agree that it was a lot easier to do the pitch the third time around because it was more practiced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Costanza,

    I think you did a really great job on your third elevator pitch. I think you have made a noticeable improvement over the course of the semester on each and every elevator pitch. I think you did a good job incorporating your feedback into your video, and making the video shorter was certainly a positive. I agree that the pitch was easiest the third time because of the clear plan on what to say. Overall, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Constanza!
    Great job on your third elevator pitch post. You sounded great and really natural. You gave all the important information that your potential customers should know and you sounded confident and clear. You killed it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

30A – Final Reflection

Overall, I have had a good experience with this class.   A lot  of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sor...