Wednesday, December 6, 2017

30A – Final Reflection

Overall, I have had a good experience with this class.  A lot of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sort of busy work. The one assignment that I trouble with was the elevator pitches it took a a lot of time and I personally I had a lot of trouble doing them. I am most proud of myself for coming up with this idea and following through with it. It managed to be a solid idea throughout the whole process. I believe I definitely gained an entrepreneurial mindset and would want to create the app that i have been working throughout the semester. I would recommend my friend and other people who would take this class to always have an open mind and don't be scared of failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30A – Final Reflection

Overall, I have had a good experience with this class.   A lot  of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sor...