- $15,000 starting capital
V - $15,000 is a lot because a certain amount of money is required to start a new product.
R - rare because were would the money come from.
I - This is inimitable, because it depends on who has that amount of money
N - There are not exactly other resources that can do the same thing, but new thinking could replace the need for more money.
2. Free Time/Time Management
V - it is valuable time for everyone
R - Depends on what they do
I - your choice to see where and when you want to spend your time
3. Culture
V - Depends on what people are use to and what they do.
R - I don’t think it is rare people do have cultures and if not a somewhat of a routine
I - This is inimitable for sure. There are people that value their culture
4. Connections with Other Entrepreneurs
V - This is very valuable because ideas and tactics can be spread and developed.
R - This is certainly not rare because other entrepreneurs are connecting with each other.
I - Inimitability definitely exists here because everyone is connected.
N - This is non-substitutable because you cannot really replace the connections made between the minds of entrepreneurs.
Hey Costanza,
ReplyDeleteI think you did an excellent job on your posting for this assignment. You went into detail about the resources that you have. One that I particularly thought was strong was "culture." That is a resource that I personally did not identify but I like how you incorporated it. However, I would like to see what you would identify as your own strongest resource. Overall, great job!
Hey Constanza! Great job on your post. Great job on identifying what sets your venture apart and explaining them as well. I got a really good understanding of what you were talking about from how your VRIN was explained. Great job!
ReplyDelete