Tuesday, October 24, 2017

19A – Idea Napkin No. 2

  1. I am Costanza Tremante I was born in Venezuela and was raised in Miami. I love to do community service and give back to my community as much as I can. In the future wherever I am I always want to help people around me and in some ways make their life easier. I want to create an app that will help students exercise more, eat healthier, and save money. 
  2. In Gainesville there is a large percentage rate on obesity. There are many people who eat unhealthy and don’t go to the gym as often. I am offering customers the ability to be fit and healthy while at the same time saving money. This will help people spend money while trying to be healthy. This app will make you earn points whenever you’re exercising and with those points you can buy discounts for healthy restaurants or food markets. 
  3. I am offering to every student in UF. UF has a large percentage of people that are obese and I will like to help those people who need it and would want to do something to help themselves. Also for the people that are constantly exercising and eating healthy these this is an app that can help them be more healthier and fit. Also in the long run I would like to create this app and expanded more in the Gainesville area and maybe in the future do it nationally. 
  4. Customers will actually pay for this, because this is something that in the long run will help them and it is something that it is beneficial for their day-to-day lives. The app will make them use less money, exercise more, and eat healthier. 
  5. Even though there are apps out there that may do the same thing as this app that I am proposing, the only difference is that this app will be partner up with healthy restaurants and food markets. This way the customers earns points whenever they exercise and then they can purchase any discounts on healthy foods.


I do believe that these elements fit together. Especially for the idea I am proposing I believe that all of these elements tie together and will help the idea be a stronger one. I believe those elements are important to always answer, especially when it comes to proposing a new idea that you have to sell to other people.

The Feedback that I got was very helpful because they two people that commented liked the idea that this app will help decrease the rate of obesity. It is something to always look out for because even though we are not affected by it, there are other people that might go through a hard time with this. The comments also gave me the idea to bring the app into a larger scale. Before I was thinking got starting locally in UF, but maybe in the future seeing how the app will help other people it can be for the area of Gainesville or other states. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Constanza,

    I really enjoyed reading your second idea napkin. I also think that the components of your idea napkin fit together in a great way because your desires and strengths allow you to create a product that can help others. I also think that the point system that ties to healthy restaurants and food markets is a great incentive to get customers motivated to use your product as opposed to competing products that have similar purposes. This also sets your product apart and allows it to stand out among other similar products. Again, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Costanza,

    I really enjoyed reading your idea napkin! You can tell that this is an idea that you are passionate about because it does something that you really value: helping others around you. I think it’s good that you plan on starting locally with this idea, I think that would be a really good way to gauge the different ways you can improve and better-cater your service to your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Constanza! Great job on your 2nd idea napkin post. I love how you want to give back to the community and you plan to do that in your app. Getting our society more healthy while saving them a few bucks is a great way to leave your mark on the youth of this country. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

30A – Final Reflection

Overall, I have had a good experience with this class.   A lot  of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sor...