- Mary Katherine I met her my freshman year here at the University of Florida.
- She is filling out the domain expert in my industry.
- Mary Katherine was my roommate from last year. Her and I have been working on this project for a month now and we are both excited about the outcome.
- We both came up with this idea so we are working together and we both have different roles in order to make this product a good one.
- This person will help me a lot because we both have the same mindset for this idea and we are both helping each other out.
B.
- My dad.
- He is filling out the expert on the market.
- I told my family about my idea about this product and my dad was really invested in this and he wants to help me pursue this or help me find people that can help me to make this possible.
- He helped me a lot he gave me a lot of good ideas for the app and how we can reach out to people in order to make this app available.
- My dad has helped us a lot and has given us good idea that we didn’t think about before. He gives us different input that is useful in the long run.
C.
- One of Innovation Academy teachers.
- He is filling out the supplier to my industry.
- I emailed him and told him about my product and he was one of the first people to hear about this idea so I wanted to update him with what he have had so far.
- We talked about how this was just an idea and how it can actually become something and he is really excited.
- He can help us out and since he lives in Gainesville he is more aware of the restaurants and healthy food shops that we have use for the app.
This experience shaped how I look at networking because I realized that there are so many ways to make connections if you reach out to the right people. I have never really had any networking experience, but the ones I have had have been very helpful.
Hi Constanza,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your post about growing your social capital. I see you said that you have never really had any networking experience before, so that is awesome that this assignment gave your the opportunity to gain some real networking experience. It is true that it can be really easy to make connections or accomplish a goal that you set out to accomplish, as long as you find the right people and make them a part of your network. Great job on your post!
Hey Constanza! Great job with your Growing your Social Capital post. I also used people that I know in my capital to get advice and guidance from. I also have not had any networking experience really so this assignment was really cool to really think about who could help us along the way. We absolutely need help because all great things do not come from just one person. Great job!
ReplyDelete