Friday, October 13, 2017

14A – Halfway Reflection



1) Tenaciousness is a competency. What are the behaviors that you have used (or developed) to keep up with the requirements of this course?
Some behaviors that I have used to keep up with the requirements for this course is that I have managed my time well and thought about every assignment in detail.

2) Tenaciousness is also about attitude. Talk about a moment or two when you felt like "giving up." What pulled you through? Do you feel like you've developed a tenacious attitude during the past two months? What experience or experiences most contributed to this?
Some times I can get overwhelmed with all the assignments that are due, but I try to them throughout the week so it is not as overwhelming. What pulled me through is that I want to get good grades and learn about this class.

3) Three tips. What are three tips you would offer next semester's student about (1) fostering the skills that support tenacity and (2) developing the 'tenacious mindset’ ?
Some tips that I offer the next semester student is that to set down your goals and to never give up.
To always keep in track what you have to do ( have a planner of things that you have to get done)
And always give yourself enough time to do the assignments,  don't procrastinate.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Costanza,

    Great job on this assignment. I have also felt overwhelmed when the assignments are due. Yesterday I didn't start the assignments till around 7pm which was way too late, and meant I had to work on the assignment for consecutive hours. I should've followed your tip and break it up throughout the week. I agree that you should never give up in this class. Perseverance is essential to success. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Constanza!
    Great job on your halfway point post. I agreed with all of the points that you talked about. This class is a little time consuming even though it does not seem like it at all times and it is easy to procrastinate the blog posts. However, if you truly plan out your assignments you can truly learn a lot from each post that we have in this class. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

30A – Final Reflection

Overall, I have had a good experience with this class.   A lot  of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sor...