Friday, October 6, 2017

12A


The segment that I chose was when students are busy and they want to eat healthy, but don’t have time or money. In all of these interviews, they all expressed the same concern about how people nowadays are not motivated to go to the gym and food is expensive. Some people either eat health, but don’t go to the gym and others go to the gym, but don’t eat healthy. They all have the same need eating healthy, while also exercising and eating at a low cost. In conclusion, they need the app I am trying to propose in order to motivate students to go to the gym, eat healthy, and save money.

4 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this app you are considering creating. I, like others you interviewed, go to the gym but then struggle to eat healthy. Or spend too much money going out and neglect spending on living a healthier lifestyle. Great work. Keep working on the practicality of this app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Costanza!

    I'm definitely an active person (between club volleyball practice and going to the gym) but I always have a bit of a struggle trying to eat healthy all of the time. Sometimes my schedule is too packed and I don't have the time to actually cook, or it's just easier to go out and get food from PDQ or Burrito Famous. Like you've recognized, cost is a factor for me; I would eat a lot of foods from healthier stores if they weren't so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Costanza, I think that you did a great job analyzing your interviews and making conclusions about your app based on what the people said. It was hard for me to make conclusions based on the interviews that I received. There were mixed opinions so I did not know which one to draw my conclusions from. Overall,I thought it was another well thought out post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Costanza,

    It would be interesting to see how you would set this app up to motivate people from their phones. Would there be incentives for eating healthy and exercising? How would it track one's exercise and diet? This would be a great app for a college student, but I would like to learn more about how the setup of the app would be. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

30A – Final Reflection

Overall, I have had a good experience with this class.   A lot  of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sor...