Friday, September 22, 2017

6A

Opportunity 1:
https://www.thebalance.com/world-s-largest-economy-3306044
This information was very interesting, because you can see how and why China is world’s largest economy. We also see how US falls to the third place and this can be a way to actually learn from what we as a country do wrong and be better. I think the customer with the opportunity would actually help everyone in the US, because if we strive to be better and be worlds largest economy. I think it is a hard opportunity, because it is every state and everyone trying to help to be better. I am studying Macro economics this semester and I thought this was an interesting topic to talk about and actually understood more about. 

Opportunity 2:
https://www.thebalance.com/venezuela-s-economy-3306359
This information suggest an opportunity, because we have seen how Venezuela as a country has deteriorated over the years. The inflation is terrible and many people are dying because of starvation due to the country’s economy. With the information in this article the government of Venezuela can be more cautious and understand what they are doing and putting their country at risk. The customer with the opportunity affects every citizen in Venezuela and also any other country who relies on oil from Venezuela. It is a opportunity to execute, because it is not a change to do from one day to a mother rather than over the years. This is a topic that is very profound to me. because I was born in Venezuela and I believe this situation can get better if we help them.

Opportunity 3:
https://www.thebalance.com/human-resources-4074009
This opportunity is different from the others, but it is because no one really knows about it. In companies apart from the big team and the CEO there is a Human Resources team in which helps a lot of the people’s problems. Some times they take them for granted and I believe this is an opportunity that people should really look into and pay attention to them. They are people as well with jobs and they actually help a lot for a company to grow. 


Opportunity 4:
https://www.thebalance.com/online-business-4073987
This is an opportunity for companies to grow as a whole. This opportunity is for companies to make their companies into the online business and help them be more successful. This helps startup companies grow more and understand more their customers. This an opportunity I’m passionate about because I am working for a start up company and I believe this can help them a lot and will bring them more profit. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Costanza!

    I really like your post for this assignment because it has such a wide range of opportunities. I like that you were able to find ones that had more of a global concern, such as the first and second articles, rather than just a national scale. You also had really good analysis about how the economy in Venezuela has had on its population.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Costanza,

    Great job on this assignment, I liked how your posts covered opportunities on a large and global scale. I also think that online business is where the future is at, and information technology will only become more important in growing a business and understanding its customers. I have also read about the high inflation rates in Venezuela. Its terrible because peoples savings are becoming worthless. I enjoyed reading your posts though, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Constanza,
    I love how different all your opportunities are. I like how you talk about opportunities from different parts of the world such as Venezuela and China. I have never really given the human resources team much thought and you are so right that more people should start to pay attention to them because they do so much for their particular company.

    ReplyDelete

30A – Final Reflection

Overall, I have had a good experience with this class.   A lot  of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sor...