Friday, December 1, 2017
28A – Your Exit Strategy
After learning about exit strategies, I decided I would want to run my healthy food app after I finish college. I would reconsider my decision throughout the years and see what will be best for the money situation. I would want to pass it down to my kids. I have chosen this exit strategy because I think it will have the most beneficial effect in the long run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30A – Final Reflection
Overall, I have had a good experience with this class. A lot of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sor...
-
I am Costanza Tremante I was born in Venezuela and was raised in Miami. I love to do community service and give back to my community as muc...
-
1. Describe five ways in which you think you have human capital that is truly unique. Organize: I think I am a very organized person, I...
-
The segment that I chose was when students are busy and they want to eat healthy, but don’t have time or money. In all of these interviews,...
Hi Constanza! I think after college is a great option for when to start your application. I also love that you want to pass it down to your kids. If your children are also passionate about what you are then it will be a really easy transition. I wish you went a little more in depth to your exit strategy because I think your product is great and people would really find it useful. Great job!
ReplyDelete