Tuesday, November 28, 2017

26A – Celebrating Failure

In each semester we tend to have goals that we want to meet. Some times these goals are not unmet, because things happen in our day-to-day life that pertain us from meeting that goal. Failure is something very common and it is something that we see often. This semester has been a tough one at least for me, but I have had the chance to stand up tall and overcome that failure. College is place to find yourself and to have fun, but also succeeded in your career. Students can also get overwhelmed the many things the school has to offer. This semester I had a lot of things on my plate and I felt like I wasn’t fulfilling everything that I wanted to do. I wasn’t doing well in my classes and I wasn’t happy about it. I started to think and learn from my mistakes and grow from them. Failure is hard, but it all depends on how you take and how you want tot proceed from it. This class has taught me to have an end goal and even though there are some ups and downs on the way it, it will only make you stronger. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Constanza,

    I really agree with a lot of the things that you said in your celebrating failure assignment. I agree with you that although failure is hard, it is important to proceed from it with a positive outlook and view the failure as a learning experience, rather than get bogged down from it. Everyone experiences failure at one point or another so it is something everyone can relate to. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Costanza,

    This post is so relatable for me, and probably for many others as well. I can definitely agree that this semester has been a bit tough but it’s also given me a lot of opportunities to learn from my mistakes. We’re all going to experience failures throughout the whole course of our lives, but it gives us the best opportunity to grow and develop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Constanza!
    I loved your post. I think every college student can really and relate to this post. It is completely inevitable that we will fail at some point during our college career. This class has also helped me to take a deep breath and learn from every failure I experience. Great job on your post!

    ReplyDelete

30A – Final Reflection

Overall, I have had a good experience with this class.   A lot  of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sor...