- Next in terms of product is to create the application and partner up with healthy food restaurants and UF gyms in order to finally release the app and make it work. All my interviewers agreed with me in terms of what I had to do next. They also suggested to have a sponsor to have money for the app. The goal for the next two months is to focus in partnering with healthy food restaurant/shopping like lucky, trader joes, grill fresh, vale, and 3 natives. Also for the app to have fulll function I will also have to partner with local Gainesville gyms and UF gym.
- I learned that it is a way to make connections and see what is out there. It is also a way to understand what people like in order to advertise the app and make the business a good one.
Friday, November 17, 2017
25A – What’s Next?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30A – Final Reflection
Overall, I have had a good experience with this class. A lot of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sor...
Hey Costanza,
ReplyDeleteI think you’ve got a really good start on thinking about what’s next for your business. An app that helps people lead a healthier lifestyle has a lot of potential, and you’ve got some great ideas that will help it. I agree that partnering with local healthy restaurants as well as UF gyms will be fundamental for this idea.
Hi Constanza,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your what's next post. This was a great start for eventually capturing a huge market for your business and making this society a healthier society. It is so great that you plan to help people live better lives. Great job!