Tuesday, October 24, 2017

18A – Create a Customer Avatar




My prototypical customer is someone who wants to eat healthy, is active, and likes saving money. They like to workout in the gym, run 5 miles, and loves dancing. She is a neuroscience major here at UF and she walks to school everyday. She loves watching TED talks, coffee, and kale. She is currently 21 years old and is graduating soon. She is a very studious person, but also likes to have fun. She has a volvo and no children at the moment. 

The avatar and I have a few things in common. We both are people who study a lot, but also enjoy having fun and spending time with friends. Even though I don’t go to the gym as often, I do like dancing. I don’t think this is a coincidence, I think we are very different people that like similar things. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Constanza,

    Great job with creating your ideal customer avatar! It is so important to be able to identify exactly who you are targeting when creating a product or a service so that you can make sure that you tailor that product or service to the needs or wants of the customer that you are targeting. I think it is also a good thing that you have things in common with the customer that you are identifying and targeting, because you will have a better understanding of their needs and wants if you already have things in common with them. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Constanza! Great job with your post. Your detail for your potential customer was great and I love the avatar you designed! I think these custom avatars are so funny.. The best part of your detail of your potential customer was saying she loved kale! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

30A – Final Reflection

Overall, I have had a good experience with this class.   A lot  of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sor...