Friday, October 13, 2017

15A – Figuring Out Buyer


 In all the interviews that I had they all really like the idea of having an app in which it will motivate them to go to the gym, eating healthy, and saving money. They believe it is a good idea to have an app that you will be earning points in which you will then use those point to by healthy food for a cheaper cost. They also had the doubt in how does this app distinguish from the other gym apps. This app will be partner with healthy food restaurant and supermarkets. This is for people that need to exercise and also save money. In all the interviews every person thought it was interesting and they would definitively download the app if it where to come out.
The customers would want this app to be customize to whatever they are doing and what they like. If they like to run instead of going to the gym, the app will be specialized to what the customer does. It will also be based on what the eat and where they like to eat. The app will be design  to give them a variety of different  options but also more options to the restaurant that they like.For this segment they will be most likely be download online. Since it is a segment of people that like to exercise  and eat healthy, but don’t have the time or money to do so. What matters on the rightness of the purchase is that the customers are happy with the results of the app. They want to see results if they were able to gain points and actually use them. 

I really liked having these interviews, I think i learned a lot about each person and what they are looking forward in the app. Also now I think the app can be more personalized to the customer which is better and the whole point of this project.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Costanza,

    Great job on this assignment! It looks like your interviews have really helped you narrow down some aspects of your idea for this health app. It is so important to hear the opinions of potential customers, especially for something like this app that is so personalized to each person. I think you’ve got a lot of potential with this idea so keep going in this direction!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Constanza!
    This is such a great idea! I don’t know if you have ever heard of the app PocketPoints, but your idea reminds me a lot of what their company does. They give students points when they lock their phones and don’t use them during class. The points can be redeemed for discounts at local food places and more. Motivating individuals to stay healthy and workout is a great idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

30A – Final Reflection

Overall, I have had a good experience with this class.   A lot  of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sor...