- Organize: I think I am a very organized person, I tend to have everything in place and in order.
- Responsible: I like being on top of things and making sure all tasks get done.
- Passionate: Whenever I do something I tend to put in my all. I also enjoy doing things that I like rather than doing something that I know will bring me down.
- Honest: I am straightforward about things once they are asked. I don’t like lying or being ambiguous. I think this is something that everyone should have for any type of relationships.
- Open-minded: I try to be open minded about things and willing to consider new ideas and be unbiased.
- Interview the five people who know you the best.
- Kelly: My friend Kelly said that I am a person that is willing to drop anything to help someone (friend,family, anyone). She also said that I always try to be positive and make others happy no matter the situation and that I am open to a lot of things.
- Valentina: My friend Valentina said that she likes that I have the ability to see the goodness in everyone. That I always find something good about a person rather than the bad.
- Karen; My roommate Karen said that one thing that she’s sees inmate that it stands out is my charisma. Also how I try to be positive about things no matter what.
- Sofia: My friends Sofia said that I am very eclectic and genuine. That I am very diverse and I am ver open minded and that with whatever I do I am real and sincere.
- Manny: My friend Manny said that I am a very caring and forgiving person. I never hold a grudge even if the situation/problem was bad. And no matter what I will care for them.
3. Reflect on the differences. I think my friends responses were somewhat similar to how I described myself. The one difference is that in the interviews they kept saying that I am very caring and I didn’t put that one on my list. I think the interviewees were correct about me. If I had to change it, I would add more about how I care about other people and I try to help them in whatever I can.
Costanza,
ReplyDeleteI'm commenting on your post because my group members have not uploaded anything yet and I'm trying to get ahead. I really think you possess all the skills necessary to become a fantastic entrepreneur. The fact that you possess organization skills is a huge advantage in your favor. I personally struggle with organization and admire people who have that attribute. I also consider your honesty as a huge advantage in your career. Many employees in today's society are not honest, and you will move up the ranks in a company if your boss knows that you are trustworthy. Thanks for sharing!
Alec
Hi Constanza,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading about your secret sauce. It sounds like your friends and the people who you interviewed think very highly of you. It is nice to know that other individuals in your life see you as caring and forgiving. It is also good to be open about different things, especially in an entrepreneurial situation where you may need to be open to potential setbacks and changes in plans. Great job!
Hi Constanza!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your post! This was a really cool assignment and it sounded like you enjoyed it too! It is so nice that the individuals closest to you think those things of you. In the business world, you being so organized, passionate, and responsible can help you in so many ways. Great post!
Hey Constanza,
ReplyDeleteI thoroughly enjoyed reading about the characteristics that you defined for yourself. I think it is interesting to see how people think of themselves. Although I do not personally know you, I think the characteristics that you identified would certainly lead you to be a successful entrepreneur. Furthermore, honesty is a really important trait in my eyes and I believe that is a trait that certainly separates you from conventional businesspeople.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete