- The first person that I interviewed was a person from my class and he thought that there wasn’t a company or business that does this already and that it would be a good way to start something that will help others. The need in this case is important because since not that many people know about it no one does anything about it and it is a need to get fixed. He believe it is a difference because there is a large population in the inside boundary that we don know about that are big affected than the ones outside in the boundary.
- The second person i interviewed was my friend and she didn’t know this was a problem in Gainesville, but thought this idea already kind of existed with the mobile clinics. She thought clinics would be a good idea to approach this and that it is a need that should be brought up and see rather than overseen. She also said even though this is an important matter there are others problems that are not being treated and that yes it is an important need but there are other important ones as well.
- I interviewed my other friend and they had heard about this before and told me that there was a high percentage in Alachua county of death rates compared to other counties in Florida. She believes the best way is to have an urgent care nearby and no mobile clinic.
- I interviewed my roommate and she didn’t know about this problem and she didn’t think about other businesses that will be beneficial for this problem. She did think it was an imprint need that should be taking care rather than just be left alone.
- The last person I interviewed was another person from my class and he thought this topic was very interesting. He did think it was very similar to mobile clinics and they should maybe have 2-3 around those areas that are most needed. He also said it was an important cause and it is something that should be fixed.
Friday, September 29, 2017
9A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30A – Final Reflection
Overall, I have had a good experience with this class. A lot of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sor...
-
I am Costanza Tremante I was born in Venezuela and was raised in Miami. I love to do community service and give back to my community as muc...
-
1. Describe five ways in which you think you have human capital that is truly unique. Organize: I think I am a very organized person, I...
-
The segment that I chose was when students are busy and they want to eat healthy, but don’t have time or money. In all of these interviews,...
Hey Constanza!
ReplyDeleteYour interviewees had some very interesting points. However, it would have been a little more helpful if you showed a table with the people who were affected and who are not affected by this opportunity. Obviously this is a big issue if people are losing their lives, and as a society we should move to fix this problem as soon as possible. Great post!
Hey Constanza,
ReplyDeleteYour follow up to your original hypothesis post about your opportunity was very solid. I think the individuals that you interviewed provided critical insight and constructive criticism about the idea itself. The second interviewee pointed out that mobile clinics already exist in the region, which is true. But there are indeed ways to expand off this to provide services that these clinics may not currently already provide. Great job overall!