Thursday, August 31, 2017

Entrepreneurship Experience

       During my life I have been exposed to entrepreneurship multiple times, but the most recent one must be this Fall semester. I am interning in a star-up company in downtown Gainesville called Feathr. I just recently met the CEO of the company and it was an amazing opportunity and experience. We talked for ten minutes about how he came up with the idea of the company and how he grew up when he was a child. He also gave me some academic and life tips that were really interesting and unique! Below here is a picture of the CEO of Feathr!

       I enrolled in ENT 3003, because it is a requirement for my innovation minor but I also wanted to learn more about entrepreneurship as a whole. What I hope to get out of the class is to grow more as a person and understand the more about the business world around me. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Costanza!

    Congrats on your internship at Feathr, what a great opportunity to learn about a start up company! That's awesome you got to chat with the CEO of the company! Would've liked to know a little more about what the company does. But that's crazy that he came up with the idea as a child and pursued his vision. Inspiring stuff! I wish you well with the rest of your internship, and i hope you get the best out of it! Maybe one day it might inspire us to start up own own company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Constanza!
    That sounds like a great opportunity. That is so awesome that you got to meet the CEO almost instantly! I am sure you gained a lot of insight as to how he was able to turn his idea into a reality. I like the fact that it is a start-up company because maybe over the course of your time here in Gainesville you can watch it grow and become more successful! Best of luck with the internship, I hope you can get a lot out of it!

    ReplyDelete

30A – Final Reflection

Overall, I have had a good experience with this class.   A lot  of the assignments I felt like they were very meaningful and others were sor...